Catch-Up

Hi world, sorry I haven’t been on my blog for a while. I’ve been quite busy lately and this is kind of like my only spare minute. We are just about to drop my sister off at her horse. My sister moved yards about 2 months ago because we didn’t really feel comfortable there. Now we are at a new yard. It is quite a drive to get to her new stable but we are willing to drive her there because we know the circumstances. Anyway, I have started Cheerleeding about 1 month ago. I am the one that gets lifted into the air, it is a mixture of scary and fun. The girls there are lovely and so is our teacher. I also was on holiday about 3 weeks ago. I went to Turkey, I would definetly reccomend the Doganay Beach Club hotel. It is 5 star and it has 3 swimming pools. Indoor, Outdoor (quiet), Outdoor (Slides, Fun and Games). I really want to go back. The thing I liked best was the Animation Team (representitives). They were really funny and helpful. It was probably my favourite holiday EVER!!! I have to go now but I will be putting up more posts quite regularly so look out for more posts. Bye x

2 thoughts on “Catch-Up

1. Hello Rachel. We really enjoyed reading your post out in class today. Reese would like to know if your sister’s horse is fast at running? Aaron wondered if Turkey was really hot when you were there?

Please write more posts so that we can read them in class 🙂

• Hi Primary 3,
      Well Reese…my sisters horse is very tall so it is really fast at running. He is very clever so he also does something called dressage which is just like dancing for horses. Yes Aaron Turkey was very hot. It was around 30 degrees, probably about twice the weather that is in Scotland. I’m glad you enjoyed my blog post! Talk to you soon 😀 Bye x