Camping

Last week me, my sister and my dad went camping at Strathyre. I took about 40 minutes in the car. When we got there we started putting up the tent. It was quite easy putting the metal things through the holes but then it started getting harder so I went down to the pond while my dad put up the rest of the tent. We bought fishing nets at Callander so I took mine down to the pond with me. I just went down for a look because the pond was FREEZING! I went back to the tent and it was nearly ready. About half an hour later it was ready. At night we went to an Inn. I had chips and so did my sister, we both had cola and my dad had beer. We got back to the camping site at about 11:00 so we watched a movie. The next day I went down to the toilet block and had a shower then we went down to the pond for about 1 and a half hours. We caught about 15 fish, then we set them free. We sunbaved for a little while and then we went back to the Inn. We had the same thing we had the 1st day. We went back to the tent and watched a different movie. The next day we had another shower but when we got back to the tent we started packing the stuff for going back home. We went back down to the pond and we caught about 18 fish but I set they ones free quite quickly because there was too many in the bowl. After that we all went to the little shop at the top of the camp site. We got Ice Lollies and then we went back to the tent. I went round to my friend that I met there’s tent and we played tennis for a little bit but the ball wasn’t very bouncy so we just stopped. We played races and things there. It was about 10:30 before I went into the tent and watched another movie (we brought quite a lot of movies). In the morning we went for a shower and then we just got in the car and drove home. We had a great time at the camping!!! 😀

One thought on “Camping